Thursday, May 19, 2011

Diabetes Blues....Diabetes Shoes?

To anyone that knows me, you know this to be true: I LOVE SHOES!
These are just fabulous!
Some say I might have a slight obsession....
Just to show, these are the shoes I have recently purchased...

Such cute booties!





This go with something...I know they do!


A true SATC Fan-- "Carrie" shoes!

I know Miss America, so I must own Miss America shoes!
(It is only logical)


Every girl must own Red Patent shoes!



If you live in OK, you must own Cowboy boots!











Oh, and I just got in my new Coach shoes to match my purse and a 5 1/2 inch  heel Jessica Simpson that will look amazing this summer! :)







All of this leads me to my ORIGINAL point...I promise I'm getting to it....Promise!


Women's "Diabetic" Shoes
 I DO NOT WANT TO END UP IN THESE!!!!

I am to completely in love with my shoes and my future Christian Louboutin and Manolo Blahnik's to ever have to wear these. I might be COMPLETELY selfish in my motivations....but this is why I must take care of my Diabetes!!

Do I want to live a long and normal life? YES
Do I want to grow old with the man I love? YES
Do I want to wear fabulous shoes for the rest of my life? YES

I might have the wrong idea here, and I'm a little wacky, I admit it. But I want to be around, healthy and have my feet and legs in a state where I can wear these fabulous things.

DIABETES, YOU WILL NOT HOLD ME BACK!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire you, Megan, for not letting diabetes ruin your life and your love for shoes. Just continue to live your dreams while taking care of your feet so that you can continue to enjoy buying and wearing those fabulous shoes. We also want to see you happy together with your loved ones in doing the things you want, and there is no better way to do all that than to take care of yourself right here, right now.


    Stanley Boyer

    ReplyDelete