Saturday, February 5, 2011

Our visit to the ruins of Tulum!

Have I mentioned how much I loved our visit to Tulum? It was definitely my favorite thing of our cruise this past September! The only thing that I didn't quite take a liking to was the iguanas. I think there were at least 10 per foot. No...really....but I conquered my fear and actually walked by them. I honestly think they smell fear, because one ran after me once and I was petrified, BUT, I stopped and it stopped running after me. So again, back to one of the most beautiful places on Earth.


Absolutely picturesque!


Did I mention how gorgeous the beach was????



The ruins were fascinating! I loved the ruins in Greece and Turkey and Tulum took me right back there! The pictures just don't do it justice!









These are just a few of the like 100 we took...but I wanted to get them up! I recorded our tour guide for like 25 min on my flip video so I could remember all the interesting facts and figures! This was well worth the 1+ bus ride from the port!

No comments:

Post a Comment