Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Superbowl in my tweets, just in case you missed ANYTHING :)

Game over. Good job greenies.


I was hoping for more from the @ commercial. She did look amazing though :)


Ok, commercials are not so entertaining now. Give me something good!


Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz...I've ACTUALLY been singing that lately. weird. Good one @


New Beetle? WHAT? Coool!


TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ - EXACTLY and THEY WIN GRAMMY'S :)
firehat
True story: the only person on my twitter with positive things to say about the BEP is married to a Grammy voter. Ahem, @
Im a Bronco fan 4ever my Dads in Pitt I HATE Bret Farve he played for Green Bay 4ever & they played against the Broncos in = PITT
Keep dropping it! Wahoo!
@ @ - Boo! BEP's were great! :) Along with Slash, Usher and the 100's of on field dancers!

Though I'm still laughing about the McD's commercial w/ the bears b4 the even started. Very cute
Brian Clark
by Tellab77
The Chrysler ad worked because of an emotional premise bigger than the product - the salvation of a city and its prodigal son.
Marshall Mathers
by Tellab77
Imported from Detroit... The Chrysler spot.
LOL! RT @ @: Stella Artois and Miller Lite are clearly targeting different markets.

Eminem commercial has been most moving yet! Go Chrysler!

@ - me me me!


Simon is BACK! WAHOO!
What's with the Clockwork Orange music during the Coke ad??


Jack Sparrow!! HECK YES!!
TOUCHDOWN STEELERS!!!!!
Whats a Bieber? EXACTLY OZZY~
@ - oh thank goodness!!! THAT would not be good!
Yep, BEP's has been the Best ever! Slash, Usher and the best song's ever. Yep, tonight's gonna be a good night!
WHERE IS THE LOVE? Should be the theme of the US! Maybe we should listen to the BEP's more!

  @ -ah, come on now :) Slash, Usher and BEP? You gotta love it!
USHER!!! Are you kidding me??
OMG! Slash!!!!!!!! Hells yes!!!!!!!! Sing it FERGIE!!!!!!!!!
I like their dancers on the field vs. a regular crowd! Way to use the field!!
Nice entrance @! My favorite song first! Tonight's gonna be a GOOD night!!
@ - def keeping it classy :) halftime to be great!
Now comes the good stuff- HALFTIME Show with Black Eyed Peas!!!


FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! Touchdown Steelers!!!


@ - going to be the BEST HALFTIME! Much better then the game so far!!


Pretty sure I'm more excited about the new @ tonight then watching the


this is just ridiculous. where are the steelers??


VW Darth Vader ad is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
»
will.i.am
by Tellab77
I'm not crying out of sadness or nervousness its joy and pride and memories and the journey...18min before we go on to rock
Tiny Dancer Budweiser commercial = AWESOME


@-- Is Captain Jack there or are we watching for movie preview??


Not too bad @ to have @ tweeting for ya! Looking forward to best half time yet!


Doritos > pepsi max, so far


Fast 5!!!!! The count down is on for my beloved Vin Diesel!!!!
Awesome Kenny G
"The judge in Florida is WRONG" - President Obama...Thank you for healthcare for everyone with pre-existing conditions!z!



will.i.am
by Tellab77
My goal is to get to 1mil. people to follow me on twitter before halftime so we can all invent a new way to share a experience at a show

Watching Superbowl Pregame Show, waiting for Leader of Free World to destroy Bill O'Reilly!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment