Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Snake Skin Boots and a Whole Lot of Awesome

Honestly, it's hard to get more badass than a pair of snake skin boots. I haven't even owned a pair of boots, outside of the hiking variety, since I was probably 12 or so (Dad, help me out here, I'm sure you know.). Anyway, Megan and myself found our way to the local neighborhood Drysdales just to look around and we both ended up walking out with a pair of boots. Hers are great, I'm sure after seeing this she'll post up about hers too, and mine are...well mine are freakin' snake skin!

Also, loyal followers, you may have noticed that my wife posted something epically fantastic last night. It really meant a lot to me so you should definitely go read it if you missed it.

Other than the all consuming awesome of my new boots, the theme of the past week has been snow storm and how much a city that doesn't get much normally isn't prepared for 20+ inches of the crap. Our neighborhood is still barely passable, especially in the 'Stang, and we've got like 8 to 10 more coming tonight. Joyous. I'm just naturally assuming that tomorrow, and possible the rest of the week, work will be from the comfort of my nice warm sofa.

It has also become very evident that I miss having a 4x4 hanging around. I'm in the market and it doesn't have to be pretty. While cheap and nasty may not work in some cases, it makes for a good 4x4 vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment