Monday, February 7, 2011

This thing called Grad School....

So I am absolutely in love with the thought of Grad School. I absolutely LOVE Emergency Management.(true story).

I love being a Grad Student. Just the fact that I can say I'm a Grad Student makes me smile :)

I do not love how is consumes your life. I'm not complaining about the work load, or the reading, which I actually enjoy because of the subject matter. But the fact that it seems like every waking hour could be spent on research, reading or writing is driving me a bit insane. Oh yeah, or the fact that everyone has an opinion (valid or not) about disasters.

Just my opinion (valid or not).



Here's a look at my exciting reading material from my lunch break today:























I will have only 4 classes left and my thesis to complete for my Master's! PTL! Just getting antsy to have that degree in my hands. I can honestly say that walking across the stage for my Undergraduate Degree was quite honestly one of the best days of my life. It seemed to take a little longer to get there then it should have, but I DID IT!





Oh yeah,
GO COWBOYS!

1 comment: